Prayer topics for Christian in the morning.

Bible make it clearly that,"Christian don't wrestle against fresh and blood only but against powers and principalities.... " How do you face your day before getting out to your various  workplace,classrooms,lecture halls etc? Are you part of them who rise in the morning hungry for foods,politics of the day and unnecessary charting with friends on social media etc?  Instead of hungry for this,you should hungry for spiritual empowerment.

There's no doubt that few are Christians that are hungry and thirsty and will never do anything until satisfied with God and his presence prayerfully every morning. However i came to understand that those who hunger for food in morning wish  to pray but they lack words(prayer topics) to speak to God.
  Here are spirit filled power packed prayer topics building prayer warriors in their Christian life and you need it also to promote your Christian life.
  1. Psalm 40:16. Lord,I magnify Your Holy name for being my shield, fortress and help in trouble.
  2. I magnify you Lord for your hand of mercy that has been with me,family and my ministry
  3. I magnify you Lord for not allowing my stubborn enemies to prevail over me and my family.
  4. Psalm29:2, My Lord and God, i come before You in worship this awesome and beautiful morning.
  5. Psalm 51:1 Oh Lord show me mercy and my family mercy in the Name of Jesus.
  6. Psalm103:5 Lord,renew my strength again this morning in the name of Jesus.
  7. Psalm16:11,Abba Father,order my steps into my place of fulfilment today in Jesus name today.
  8. By fire and thunder, i dismantle every structure erected by my adversaries to obstruct my day now in the name of Jesus.
  9. Luke10:19,In the name of Jesus,I subdue and destroy by fire every weapon targeted at the success of my day now in the name of Jesus.
  10. Job22:28,I decree and declare that i shall not fail into error,mistake or regret of any kind today in the Name of Jesus.
  11. I decree this  new and blessed day shall not usher sorrow and worries into my life, family and ministry in the Name of Jesus.
  12. My father my father scuttle and scatter satanic plot targeted at my breakthrough today in the name of Jesus.
  13. I decree today i shall not be rejected, i shall be accepted and favoured in the name of Jesus.
  14. I decree i shall not swallowed up by any storm in any way in the name of Jesus.
  15. Today i shall not shed the tears of my enemies nor partake in their evil agenda in the name of Jesus.
  16. I decree and declare arrows of frustration fired into my day; in the name of Jesus backfire backfire.
  17. Psalm78:48, Lord release Your thunderbolts to root out the enemies of my business success today in the name of Jesus.
  18. John14:13, In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, i receive profitable appointments today and reject disappointments now.
  19. Numbers 14:28,Abba Father,As i step out this day,let your garment of Glory envelope me in the name of Jesus.
  20. I bless You Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.
Use five (5) minutes at least to meditate the Word of God to seal all your payers and request. Do this continuously and persistently and you will witness God's blessings of all aspects of your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU AGREE THAT HOLY SPIRIT CAN BE REMOVED FROM CHRISTIANS ?WHY THE HOLY SPIRIT DEPARTS AND HOW TO KNOW IF HE HAS DEPARTED.

How To Break Territorial Curse.

Notifications Of Backsliding.